Pelham strives to acknowledge each and every individual and enable him or her to become “the best he or she can be”.
Applications for 2019 are open between 1 March - 23 March 2018.
No applications will be accepted without all supporting documents (listed below)
No applications submitted after 23 March 2018 will be accepted
At Pelham Senior Primary, we cater for boys and girls from Grade 4 – Grade 7 in both English and Afrikaans medium.
A place is offered to a pupil dependent on the following:
- Availability of space in an applicable grade
- The best interests of the learner concerned
- Provision by the parent / legal guardian of the required documentation:
- a passport- sized photograph
- a copy of the latest school report
- a copy of an unabridged Birth Certificate / ID Book
- a recent utility bill as proof of residence
- a copy of the learner’s Immunisation Record
Should you wish to apply for your child to attend Pelham Senior Primary School, you may do so by one of the following methods:
- Contact our Admissions Administrator on 033 386 1211 / 033 38288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and she will be able to provide you with all the necessary information with regards to the application process.
- Book a personal tour to view the school. This can be done by contacting any of our front office staff.
We understand how difficult the process of choosing a suitable school for your child is. We will assist you as far as is possible in making the right choice.